Vilkår og betingelser
Her kan du lese om våre vilkår og hva personvernreformen (GDPR) innebærer for deg som kunde og bruker av våre Adax produkter og tilknyttet teknologi.
Terms and Conditions – GDPR
Adax AS places great importance on the security of its users’ data and compliance with data protection provisions. The collection, processing and use of personal data is subject to the provisions of current legislation and the EU Data Protection Directive. Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you.
The personal information you provide to us:
- E-mail address
- Google, Apple, Facebook, LinkedIn ID
- Last IP address, city, and country from where you used the app last time (no history of previous access locations are retained)
- Phone name, operating system name you used the last time with the app
- Zone name, heater name, heating schedules
- Room temperature history for each home zone, gathered every 5 minutes
The personal information we receive from other users and/or third parties:
- E-mail address
- Google, Apple, Facebook, LinkedIn ID
The information we collect is to provide you with the following services and support
- Name, e-mail address, Google, Apple, Facebook, LinkedIn ID are used for your account creation and/or your invitation to use our services.
- Last IP address, city, country, phone name, operating system name are used for your support and troubleshooting.
- Zone name, heater name, heating schedules are used to provide services to you.
- Room temperature history for each home zone, gathered every 5 minutes is used to diagnose if heaters are working correctly.
Data sharing with third parties:
- We do not share your data with third parties.
You may request the following personal data:
- A copy of your personal user information.
- Account closure and deletion of your personal user information.
If you would like to make a request, please email us at email@example.com.
Delete your data:
- You can delete your Adax WiFi App account at any time using our in-app delete my account feature.
- All your user/device data and history will then be deleted from our servers.
Children’s personal information:
We are not collecting customers’ age information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
o I have read and agree to these terms and conditions (Applicable for the Wi-Fi app)
Adax AS, June 2018.
1 Acceptance of the Terms
Adax is a supplier and manufacturer of high-quality electrical heating and drying appliances. Adax provides integrations with automation for its products.
Any other standard or general terms and conditions not provided by Adax are explicitly rejected and shall be disregarded by Adax, irrespective of whether such terms and conditions are presented or referred to by customers or users.
2 Rights and obligations
2.1 User guidelines
During the use of the Services, the customer or user may create connections between its own devices, third-party hardware devices, the Services, and/or third-party services. The customer or user agrees that it will not connect to the Services any hardware devices or third-party services in a manner that could be dangerous to any person(s), or which could cause damage to or loss of any property.
A customer’s or user’s use of the Services is subject to the following additional restrictions. Customer or user may not use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- Circumvent any technology used by Adax, its licensors, or any third party to protect the Services or any content herein;
- are selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of the Services or content herein;
- infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else;
- violates any law or regulation;
- is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- jeopardises the security of a customer’s or a user’s account with Adax or any other connected account or anyone else’s accounts;
- attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password or other security information from any other user;
- are not using the security options in the Services and protect passwords or any other security features.
- violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes or otherwise incorporates any disabling code designed to permit improper use, access, deletion or modification of software or hardware programs or systems or improperly to disable, deactivate, damage or shut down such programs or systems;
- crawls, scrapes, or spiders any page or portion of the Services (through use of manual or automated means);
- introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- use or distribute tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools, malware, disabling code, virus, or network probing tools);
- copies or stores any significant portion of any content in the Services; or
- reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, or creating derivative works based on the Services, any content or any part thereof unless permitted by applicable law.
If there is evidence of violations of these Terms, laws or other legal provisions, or the rights of third parties, Adax reserves the right to warn any customer or user, to temporarily limit or block the customer’s or user’s access to the Services, and/or to definitively block the customer’s or user’s access to the Services
2.2 User content
If a customer or a user provide feedback, ideas or suggestions to Adax in connection with the Services or in any other way (“Feedback”), customers and users acknowledge that the Feedback is not confidential, and the customers and users authorise Adax to use that Feedback without restriction and payment to them.
Aside from the rights specifically granted herein, the customers and users retain ownership of all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the content a customer or user provides in the Services (the “User Content”).
The customers and users are responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of User Content and the means by which the customers or users acquired the Services, the transfer of data to and from the Services, the use of such data, and shall comply with the laws and regulations applicable to its use of the Services.
2.3 Intellectual property rights
“Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean any copyrights, adaptation rights, publishing rights, reproduction rights, rights to communicate to the public, public performances, synchronization rights, rights to be named as creator of the work(s), artist names, patents, utility models, circuitry, rights of patent, design patents, designs, trademarks, trade names, service marks, brands slogans, commercial symbols, logos, other designations, inventions, trade secrets, know-how and/or any other industrial and/or intellectual property rights, and applications thereof.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, all Intellectual Property Rights existing now and in the future in the Services, any software and any associated technology and methodologies or in any developments or enhancements thereof (including, without limitation, any such developments or enhancements undertaken specifically on behalf of a customer or user for Adax) are and will always remain Adax’s exclusive property if not otherwise has been explicitly agreed with Adax in written.
2.4 License grants
Any Services, inclusive any content and software provided by Adax, and the rights connected with the said, is the property of Adax. By accepting these Terms, a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Services for the individual customer or user will be granted.
A license does not give the right to resell the Services or any part thereof to a third party or any form for sublicense. It is strictly prohibited to give any third party the right to use, copy or access the Services by Adax in any other way than that set forth in these Terms or as accepted in written by Adax, or to in any other way to exploit or use the Services other than set forth in these Terms.
Any third-party software (for example, other software libraries) included in the Services are licensed under the Terms hereto, any specific terms which have been issued with the software, or under the relevant terms provided with or referred to by the third-party software.
3 SERVICE LIMITATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
Adax will make reasonable efforts to keep the Services. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions.
Adax reserves the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the Services, with or without notice, all without liability to a customer or a user, except where prohibited by law, for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the Services or any function or feature thereof.
Adax has no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update the Services, or to provide all or any specific content through the Services, except if specifically agreed in writing with Adax. Adax may, from time to time, remove, replace or amend any User Content without notice.
The customers and users sole and exclusive remedy for any malfunction, errors, failure, problems or dissatisfaction to the Services, is to stop using the Services if other remedies have not been agreed in written with Adax.
Adax may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide updates to the Services, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, security fixes and/or new features (“Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. Adax has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality for the Services. Based on the customers’ and users’ settings, the Services will automatically download and install available Updates; or the customers and users may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates. The customers and users should promptly download and install all Updates, as Services or portions thereof may not properly operate if the customers or users should fail to do so. All Updates will be deemed part of the Services and be subject to these Terms.
5 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Adax makes no warranty, guarantee or assumes responsibility for any third-party content, services or software, any User Content or any other product or service advertised or offered by a third party on or through the Services.
Adax is not liable for any problems or losses caused by the hardware, software or data used for accessing the Services.
For the avoidance of doubt, Adax is not liable for (i) errors or delays that are outside Adax reasonable control, including without limitation general internet or line delays, power failure or faults on any machines, except where such errors or delays are caused by Adax’s gross negligence or intent, or (ii) any losses arising from circumstances attributable to the customers or users or (iii) any loss suffered by the customers or users because of loss of data caused by the Services, except if such loss is due to Adax’s gross negligence or intent, or iv) any indirect losses.
Adax maximum liability shall not exceed the total remuneration paid by the customer for the last twelve months commencing the incident that caused the cost or loss if not otherwise agreed in writing with Adax.
6 CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
All information which a customer or user become aware of in connection with the Services or in another context concerning Adax shall be treated as confidential and not made available to third parties without the written acceptance by Adax if the information is not clearly of confidential nature or is already publicly known or available.
The above shall not prevent providing information as required by public legislation and regulations, or if such disclosure is required by a public authority which is legally entitled to make such a demand or is ordered by a competent court of law. If possible, Adax shall be notified before such information is provided.
7 TERM AND TERMINATION
Any Services may be terminated by Adax under the discretion if Adax chooses to stop providing the Services, if not otherwise agreed with Adax.
Regardless the above, if Adax or a customer/user materially breaches the Terms or any other agreement entered into, the non-defaulting party is entitled to terminate the Terms or any agreement with immediate effect.
8 FORCE MAJEURE
If the performance of the Services is wholly or partially prevented, or to a material extent made difficult by circumstances over which Adax have no control, Adax’s duties will be suspended to the extent that the circumstance is relevant, and for as long as the circumstance exists. Adax is entitled to cancel providing the Services if such circumstances continue or obviously will continue for more than 60 days.
9 TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Any rights and obligations under these Terms may not be assigned or transferred by a customer or user to another person or entity without the prior written consent of Adax.
10 GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms shall be governed by Norwegian law inclusive with regard to the validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and of any contract of which these Terms are a part unless otherwise agreed to.
Any dispute between Adax and a customer or a user shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court of Drammen (“Drammen tingrett”) unless the user is a consumer and mandatory law apply.
Notwithstanding the preceding, Adax reserves the right to institute any legal proceedings against a customer or a user in any other jurisdiction where harm to Adax is occurring.
11 CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Adax may in its discretion make changes to the Terms. Such amendments will be published on this page, and if a customer or user continues to use the services or software, it is recommended to check this page for any changes ruinously.
Changes that confer advantages on customers or users or are neutral in this regard shall have immediate effect. Adax will strive to inform customers and users of all other changes within due time prior to their effectiveness, and customers and users must stop using the Services if it does not accept the changes.
Myhres gate 1, PO Box 38
Business reg. no.: 991 678 891
Version date: 13 September 2019